Depression is usually brought on by factors beyond our control—the death of a loved one, a job loss, or financial troubles. But the small choices you make every day may also affect your mood more than you may realize. Your social media habits, exercise routine, and even the way you walk may be sucking the happiness out of your day, and you may not even know it. Luckily, these behaviors can be changed.
I – Word Understanding
suck out – to take away
sabotage – to destroy or damage something
II – Have Your Say
Here are the 12 worst habits that sabotage your good mood:
1. You slouch when you walk
2. You take pictures of everything
3. You’re letting a bully get the best of you.
4. You don’t exercise.
5. You procrastinate.
6. You’re in a toxic relationship.
7. You take life too seriously.
8. You don;t sleep.
9. You’re never alone.
10. You don’t actually talk to anyone.
11. You can’t live without your mobile phone.
12. You multitask.
302 The 12 Worst Habits for Your Mental Health