In the office, your desk is your command center. And experts said how well it’s organized can help set the tone and productivity level at work.
“Surveys show the average person loses an hour a day to disorganization,” said Lisa Zaslow, a professional organizer in New York City. “It takes much less time to get and stayed organized. Think about how frantic and stressed you are when you can’t find something.”
I – Word Understanding
command center – center of activity / most active
frantic – worried
II – Have Your Say
How do you organize your desk for maximum efficiency and productivity?
1. How do you get your layout right?
2. How do you mind your office supplies?
3. Fond of reminders and post-its?
4. Got some photos &/or souvenirs on your desk?
5. Does your inbox take much of your time?
6. Have you got any white space?
7. How do you prioritize your workflow?
8. How often do you scan and clean your desk?