We’ve all had bad days at the office. Maybe even a bad week or two.
But if you can’t remember the last good day you’ve had at work, it might be time to seriously consider quitting.
Of course, you’ll want more to go on than this, which is why we compiled a list of signs indicating it may be time to quit your job.
If you’ve noticed a number of these issues for at least a few months now, you should seriously consider packing up that miserable desk for good.
I – Word Understanding
Compiled – produce (something, especially a list, report, or book)
Miserable – wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable.
II – Have Your Say
Here’s the signs it’s time to quit your job
* You’re bored all the time.
* Your skills aren’t being tapped.
* Your employer’s goals and your personal mission don’t match up.
* You’ve got the boss from hell.
* You feel like you can’t ever win.
* You’re not growing.
* Your company isn’t invested in you.
* You worry about money — all the time.
* You can’t laugh out loud at work
1. On your job now, do you have does kind of feelings?
2. Have you ever had an experience quitting job because of those sings?
3. What kind of treatment do you want as an employee?
4. what kind of boss you want to have?