Each of these brain exercises is designed to test different aspects of cognitive function. Do them a few times a week, and you should see a gradual improvement in your brain fitness.
1. Add up the alphabet.
2. Study your phone bill.
3. Mess with your mouse.
5. Read upside down.
6. Test your vocabulary.
7. Clock yourself
I – Word Understanding
Cognitive function – relating to intellectual activities (thinking, reasoning, remembering)
Reminisce – to remember the past (with joy)
II – Have Your Say
1. What brain exercises have you been doing? How do you keep your brain healthy?
2. Let’s discuss each of the 7 brain exercises mentioned above.
– How does each exercise make the brain better?
– Can you do the exercises?
– Do you do similar exercises?