With options as varied as the Paleo diet and the 21-day challenge, there’s a fad diet for practically everyone.
But as fun as the diets may seem, it’s often difficult to stick with them for more than a few weeks, and as a result few people actually see any long-term results.
Rather than trying one of those, here are 15 science-backed habits that can help boost your health and may help with weight loss as well
I – Word Understanding
Paleo diet – a diet based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans.
II – Have Your Say
• Here are 15 science-backed habits that can help boost your health and may help with weight loss as well.
1. Eat food you enjoy.
2. Portion sizes are key.
3. Skip the restaurant and pack your lunch.
4. Stick with food that’s packed with fiber and protein.
5. Go Mediterranean.
6. Get your calories from food, not liquids.
7. Be flexible.
8. Go with your gut … bacteria.
9. Don’t kill yourself on the treadmill. There may be a simpler way.
10. Never go grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
11. A good night’s sleep is better than a late-night run.
12. Start each day right with breakfast. Your body will thank you.
13. Don’t snack after dinner.
14. Avoid diet drinks.
15. Don’t go hungry.
• How about you? How do you keep yourself healthy?
• What are the think you do to boost your health and may help with weight loss as well?